Am here to tell you how you can make money marketing as an independent or a corporate brand. Most people this days see marketing as a burden and badly hate getting picked for such jobs. In most cases , it is the easiest job to be assigned at entry level, we see that in banks and other third-party marketing companies hiring.
This jobs are usually build to improve sales by paying commission on total sales a marketer made instead of paying fix salaries to unproductive staffs. Now the intimidating factor here is the effort made in the process of selling the product or services to the potential buyers. What stand prominent in each successful stride is the fact that the marketer becomes fanacially free and determine his income by the amount of sales made within a given period. Some months back, I was privileged to attend a bank’s end of quarter dinner in Abuja and I was shown two time winner of the bank’s Best Marketer Award and I was challenged at the 24 year old who though a graduate, was employed at entry level and is banking millions in commission. That is will and determination.
Like I always say, you should start by thinking of what you can do for others before seeking for what they can do for you namely paying for the service. Marketing is full of drama and after getting a number of turn down from potential buyers, you get discouraged. Ladies get a worse share of marketing as they are compelled to get “bend down low” to secure patronage.
I hated marketing myself sometimes back, but after my contacts with Customer Service Managers, I got a reorientation on how to principally seek the satisfaction of customers. This days, all I am interested in is satisfying the needs of people by providing alternative solutions to their problems. For you to succeed as a marketer, you need to create.market offerings that satisfy the needs of your prospective buyer. With this, you can exceed your target.
If you are considering a career as a marketer you can build yourself up by starting our Online course on Customer Relation Management. It will help you through your effort in the marketing environment which is tedious but extra rewarding too.
Here at BusinessMODE, we are offering you the chance to start a marketing career at your pace with a flexible operational system. No need for supervision. Your responsibilities will be to sell advert space to interested individuals and get an amazing commission (40%) for each sale at the end of the month.
The commission vary according to number of sales and matter of fact it go higher with more sales. That is what I was saying about becoming a marketer. We have other marketing opportunities waiting for you to explore. Check our special offers and get going.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS ON STARTING A MARKETING CAREER
- Continue to do your day job as you begin to make the move toward consultancy. Being a full-time consultant does not mean you will be successful right away. Make all your business plans, find part-time contracts and slowly make the move to owning your own business.
- Consider creating a business around your consulting. You must make the decision about how much you want to work as a consultant. You may choose 1 of the following options:
- Become a consultant so that you can spend more time at home or work from home. In this case, you may not want to work a 40-hour week. You may choose to use your own name as a sole proprietorship and apply for contracts on an as-needed basis.
- Become your own business. Create a name, a trademark and a competitive marketing strategy. In this situation, you may want to rent a business location and hire staff. You will want to create a business plan before striking out on your own.
- Get all required licensing from the state or country that you plan to consult in. You may consider getting special qualifications from a marketing organization to prove to your clients that you are legitimate.
- Put money and thought into your marketing. If you can sell your company on your own brand, it is likely that they will trust you to marketing their brand. Create a trademark, a motto, brand imagery and advertising that hits your target business demographic.
- Set a reasonable hourly rate. Look at what other consultants are charging in your field, and then do a cost analysis of doing business plus your expertise. It should correlate to be slightly higher than what you were making per hour as a wage in your last job.
- Learn to manage. You may have already been promoted to a management position in your work history, which is an asset. You must be able to effectively manage a company’s workforce where you are hired and your own staff, if you have employees.
- Be ready for a fast-paced lifestyle. If you have worked in the competitive marketing industry, you may already know how to function with stress and deadlines. Unless you are taking occasional contracts, this will not change, and it may even grow more stressful with the weight of a business on your shoulders.
- Network constantly. You must be ready to go out and meet with business leaders in your community. You must consistently sell your product through yourself as well as your branding.
call or email us for any inquiry